How it Works

How It Works

The program is very simple. Every week I'll send you an email that invites you to explore specific articles in the next section of the online program. 

Each section will include journaling prompts to guide your exploration and a few personal reflection prompts designed to stimulate your personal intuition and wisdom for what this information means to you. When your intuition gets going, your inner coach will guide you to exactly the perspectives and actions you need to take right now to help you achieve your goals. 

Cultivating your intuition is lesson #1 in developing your authentic feminine leadership style!

If you've never journaled before, check out this post on the power of expressive writing to unleash your inner coach!

How to Use Your Journal
At the beginning of the week, write the prompts I give you in your journal before you begin each article. Make notes in your journal as you read. Take a few minutes after each article, or at the end of each section, to reflect and write more deeply on what you've learned. Write down any action items you come up with and a plan to complete them.

At the end of each week, spend some unstructured time with the reflection questions.

Keep an eye out for your first lesson in just a few minutes!

BONUS! Be sure to check each week for an update on when I'm holding live coach chat office hours (using the dialog box in the lower right.) Feel free to use the live chat to share your progress and questions so I can help you reflect on what all this info means to you personally and what you can do to put your learnings into action!