Looking for New Opportunities

Job boards should be a part of your search, but only a small part. Get smart about the best ways to use job boards, and the actions that will tap you into the “hidden job market” increasing the chances you’ll get a better job, more quickly. 

If you’re like most job seekers looking on the Internet for open positions, you’re likely to miss out on the best job openings that aren’t listed anywhere yet, leaving you to sift through the jobs nobody wanted. Searching the web and sending in your resume for anything that looks interesting is a huge waste of your time, and highly unlikely to succeed (did you know that fewer than 5% of jobs are filled from online postings?) 

I've helped so many people successfully find a job they love that I know you may sometimes be discouraged in your job search, but there are great opportunities out there and -- if you take the time to position yourself for them -- they will find you. Below are tips and links to the top 50 job boards and my go-to coaching strategies to help you tap the hidden job market.