Interested in Personalized Meditation Coaching?

Go in. Lead from there.

"At its best, working with a coach is a personal exploration of your inner self. It's a journey to personal mastery and an intentional effort to reshape your identity so you know yourself capable of reaching your potential. This is true whether your goals are to build a more meaningful career, lead a more productive team or achieve any goal you set your intention to.

My own journey to personal mastery has been years in the making, and grounded in regular meditation practice. However, I am told that my approach to mediation, with its liberal use of visualization and symbolism, is a bit different. The clients with whom I've shared this approach report that it helps them reframe hard problems, release blocks and find fresh and enlightening approaches to the challenges they struggle with in living and leading a meaningful life and career.

With this new form of coaching, I'm offering clients a highly personalized opportunity to achieve their goals by taking them more deeply into themselves. This meditation-centric approach, which I customize for you uniuely in each session, will ignite your intuitive mind to join you in achieving your goals, intentions, dreams and highest potential. I'd love to share more about it with you to see if it's a good fit for you particular needs.  Learn more here."

~ Dana Theus, Executive Coach