Executive Coaching FAQs

Now that you've got a lot of my advice, you know how I approach helping my clients to learn to develop themselves into set their career-life intentions and gain the visibility that builds a reputation to achieve their goals. You know I can help you learn to pin-point how and where  in your stretch zone you should spend your time and energy to help you build your reputation, lead to your highest potential and look for your dream job. You know I offer online materials to support you through the whole process and that I work with clients one-on-one, too.

What's the best approach for you? Using the online program or working with me personally? 

There are a few factors to consider in making this decision:
  • Time: When will you work on your personal development? If you're like a lot of people you'll do some of it in your off-time, evenings and weekends. The online materials are there for you 24/7 and they include my best advice and assignments on videos and downloadable PDF and MS Word worksheets. If you decide to work with me personally, I do my best to be available to you whenever you need the help during regular working hours. As soon as you sign up for my personal coaching services you'll receive a link to my online schedule and can book an appointment up to 24 hours in advance at your convenience. You'll also have immediate access to all my online resources to begin exploring before our first call.
  • Money: The online program can save you money in executive coaching fees, but there's more to this decision than money. What kind of support do you need to get strategically go into your stretch zone?
  • Privacy: My videos and worksheets will give you all my general advice and tools you need to help you build the core InPower skills I've shared with you in these emails. The online community discussion boards and monthly coaching calls (included with the online program) offer you the opportunity to reach out to me so I can give you personalized advice, and also share experiences with others on their InPower journey. Have a question about a specific situation or challenge? You can ask in the forums and I'll answer you there within 24 hours. Have more private matters to discuss or want more specific, personal advice? Personal sessions would be the appropriate way to explore these more delicate matters. 
    ​​​
  • Will your company cover the costs? Many of my clients ask their companies to pay the cost of both online and personal leadership coaching, and many are successful in getting all, or part, of the expense approved out of their training and development budgets. Most companies do not target "personal branding" as a "leadership" skill which they will fund, but some will, especially if your goal is to take the company's reputation and perspective into industry forums. You won't know until you ask. If you need help making the case, or need some documentation to go with your expense request, just reply to this email and let me know. I'll do what I can to help you. 

The bottom line is that for most people the online program is the most affordable option (which is why I created it!), and personal coaching is a great option if you have private and more personal matters to discuss.

Not sure what's right for you? Let's talk live! Here's a link to get on my calendar for a brief call so we can figure out together how best to get you where you want to go!