A Message from Dana

Coaching hundreds of people into success and through new jobs at every level, I understand that career development is never-ending. This wasn’t necessarily how I personally thought of it for a long time. If only I’d had someone to give me career coaching advice!

Explore the  resources below for some of my best advice on how to manage your career at every stage. And good luck! In this program you'll find tips and advice in the following areas:

HOW TO USE THIS MATERIAL: There is a whole lot here and you don't need to take it in all at once. I suggest to peruse what catches your interest today and plan to come back to participate in community discussions and explore some of these lessons in more depth every few weeks (or days, depending on what catches your interest!)

WANT THE PDF? I've downloaded this entire program into a single eBook document. Download it now.

Need more personal advice? Let's talk live! Here's a link to get on my calendar for a brief call so we can figure out together how best to get you where you want to go!

~ Dana Theus, Executive & Career Coach