How it Works

By becoming a member of InPower Coaching, you've taken an important step into integrating your professional and personal self by developing your "soft skills" and emotionally intelligent leadership style. I honor you for that!

IMPORTANT: 

It's my intention that you will gain important insights into yourself during this process, and this will require that you be personally open. On this web site, you have the opportunity to share your experience with others going through the same process in comments and on the group coaching calls. To create a safe space where everyone feels welcome and supported, please agree to join this "Circle" and the points below by "signing" this post in comments. Just say "I agree!" 

The guidelines for this Safe Space Circle are below. 

1. I will hold everything said by others in the Circle completely confidential. I will not share anything another participant shares with anyone else without their explicit permission. 
  2. I accept that I am not in the Circle to "fix" myself or others, but to learn, let go and evolve into my highest potential and support others as they walk their own journey alongside me.
  3. I will treat others with respect and courtesy in the Circle - in writing and verbally.
  4. I will make an effort to explore the materials so I may contribute to the discussions and coaching calls and so I will get maximum value from this investment in myself.
  5. I will be fully present for each Group Call that I participate in "live", putting away distractions so I may focus on ensuring my needs are met and that I am supportive of others.
  6. I will be honest about myself and will not worry about appearing "perfect" or anything I am not, and I will respect others when they share their discomforts and the aspects of themselves they are working on improving.
  7. I will not  dwell on my problems for I recognize that I am here to form the habit of my new, positive InPower Beliefs and practices and develop the stories and the experience that supports it. 
  8. I will use clear and concise language in the Circle to respect the time of others and avoid unnecessary story-telling.
  9. I will bring as much positive energy to the Circle as possible.
  10. If for any reason I cannot continue to be a positive presence in the Circle I will contact Dana as soon as possible to discuss.

Please ask for support and support each other. You'll find that when you support others, you grow and benefit as well. 

Your participation in this community is your consent to be bound by these guidelines, the InPowerCoaching.com Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. Specifically, you agree not to share or sell the information and resources you obtain on this site with non-members. The moderators reserve the right to remove you from the community for behavior unaligned with the agreements and principles above. 

If you would like to encourage others to join this community, please send this to this page to learn more and sign up.