Should you set up a weekly meditation practice?

After I completed the original 28 day meditation program at the beginning of COVID, several people asked me to continue it so I offered weekly meditations for the next 18+ months. After December 2021 I no longer do these meditations live, but the recordings are available and I strongly advise using them to support your own practice. Here are several ways to use the recordings:

• Use them to supplement your own practice so it doesn't get stale. All of the visualizations I give you can be done on your own with out the recording and over time you can integrate ones you really like into your own practice.
  • Set yourself a weekly/biweekly/monthly time to do a guided meditation. I like to use these as a personal reset.
  • Go through them once in a while at random for a little lift.

NOTE: the weekly meditations were designed to be follow-on sessions after the 28 day program. They are more free flowing than the steadily disciplined step-by-step and building approach of the 28 day sequence. If you choose to jump straight into the weekly meditation program without having gone through the daily program, I recommend you explore the free introductory materials below first. They will introduce you to the core practices we don't spend time on in the weekly calls, so you'll be more comfortable. 

If you have any questions, just ask below.